In this article, we will talk about a website that is giving a math solution with a pre-build calculator in desmos graphing. This is the best approach to learn about different types of solutions. The student and teacher both can use this type of website tool online and make your graph for learning and teaching purpose. The website also provides the facility to make its own graph and its rules.
Today we are talking about an important tool that is designed for those who are looking to make images, graphs, or any type of design with their rules and formulas. in the upcoming paragraph, we talk in brief and learn what is website tool features and how it will work?
follow us on Facebook or join our telegram channel where you will get all information about all types of courses.
What is Desmos Graphing?
Desmos tools are built for those students who want to learn math and loves learning math by graphs. Here students can access all power to build the beauty of math that doesn’t depend on their place, ethnicity, gender, or other identities.
The tool has many free suites for math solutions including a graphing calculator and scientific calculator. The tool is built for those 40 million teachers and students who are looking into state-level assessments and digital entrance exams.
Desmos technology is the power of their system to manage digital classroom activities, thoughtfully designed for teachers, and different ways for students to know mathematics.
What is Desmos Graphing Features?
Graphing: Plot any type of graphs with no limit and you don’t need to start any rule with expressions in y= form.
- Sliders: You can adjust intuition values collectively or animate any parameter to visualize the graph effect.
- Tables: Build a table for any function with input-output values.
- Statistics: Find best-fit lines, Status, and more.
- Zooming: Scale the axes or edit the window size manually.
- Points of Interest: You can make your own way to hold points and drag along a curve under your finger.
- Scientific Calculator: Find a calculator to solve an equation and get an answer from desmos.
- Offline: No need for internet access.
Student & Teacher Login Panel
Here you will get a list of activities is available at that time. To access those activities you need to log in or register with a google account.
After registration, you will get a code that will allow you to access the panel of the student.
You can log in with the teacher sign up section or browse activities to check teacher authorities and available function in his panel.
Login section will look like below:
Teacher Collection Panel
The teacher panel will give you a lot of pre-build features collection that will enable more distance settings for teachers and students. Each collection has its unique features. The collection activities are:
- Conics: The activities designed for Algebra 2 or precalculus students.
- Distance Learning: This activity collection is designed for Algebra students, Grade 6 students, Grade 7 students, and Grade 8 students, which is especially useful in distance learning settings.
- Elementary Grades: These activities collections are designed for 3rd to 5th-grade classroom students.
- Exponential Functions: This collection is designed for those students who are studying algebra exponential relationships.
- Intro to the Coordinate Plane: These collection activities designed for a wide range of students.
- Linear Functions: These activities are designed for tables, graphs, and equations.
- Linear Systems: These activities are designed to solve systems of two linear equations.
- Transforming Shapes: These activities are designed for middle school or studying transformations of geometric figures in the plane.
After the login, you will get the section called manage classes. From this section, you can schedule your class or make a new class schedule. Here you can import classes by google classroom or make your own class name.
After making or importing classes you will get a respective code OR accessible URL, which will allow your student to access your class and learn teacher managed course. The teacher also able to check their class history.
From this class section, you can manage a co-teacher for your students. TO manage the co-teacher you need to add the co-teacher email address and add. the co-teacher will get all authority to teach your student or make a course in added class.
Collection Create and Add
Here you can create a collection for students or make a private collection that will only visible to you. Now click on the edit button to add sections and activity. The teacher can copy the top right link and share it with anyone.
Desmos Graphing Calculator
Desmos Graphing has a number of calculators on its server which you able to access login or with logged in. but if you want to save that graph you need to sign in or log in to that website. The below we will show you the list of pre-built graphs and you can get their responsible formulas on click.
The list of the graph is:
- Lines: Slope-Intercept
- Lines: Point-Slope
- Lines: Two Point
- Parabolas: Standard
- Parabolas: Vertex
- Parabolas: Standard Form + Tangent
- Trigonometry: Period and Amplitude
- Trigonometry: Phase
- Trigonometry: Wave Interference
- Trigonometry: Unit Circle
- Conic Sections: Circled
- Conic Sections: Parabola and Focus
- Conic Sections: Ellipse with Focivg
- Conic Sections: Hyperbola
- Polar: Rose
- Polar: Logarithmic Spiral
- Polar: Limacon
- Polar: Conic Section
- Parametric: Introduction
- Parametric: Cycloid
- Transformations: Translating a Function
- Transformations: Scaling a Function
- Transformations: Inverse of a Function
- Statistics: Linear Regression
- Statistics: Anscombe’s Quartet
- Statistics: 4th Order Polynomial
- Lists: Family of sin Curves
- Lists: Curve Stitching
- Lists: Plotting a List of Point
- Calculus: Derivative
- Calculus: Secant Line
- Calculus: Tangent Line
- Calculus: Taylor Expansion of sin(x)
- Calculus: Integral
- Calculus: Integral with adjustable bound
- Calculus: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
You can try this amazing tool for your institute or school or college. This may increase your student’s performance and reduce the load of teachers. You have some alternative of desmos graph and you can find here with us. You can connect us on Facebook or the telegram network to get more information.