Creating a product or service is not difficult, you can invest more to improve your product or service but the thing that is much harder than creating a product is, to get reach the buyers. So, marketing is more important than creating a product. Effective marketing strategy counts can bring more customers. It is the era of technology and the world has become a global village. Digital marketing has changed the marketing concepts. Moreover, after the arrival of B2B, marketing has gone to the next level.
Social Media Platforms
There are various social media platforms that provide a great variety of resources and features for sellers. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on.
Even though, these social media networks have differences in terms of type, display, feature, and maybe the audience. For example, on Pinterest, you can easily sell your art, product, or service just by displaying the fine images or illustrations that clearly describe your product or service.
In the same way, on LinkedIn, you can promote your portfolio and skillsets of yourself and your organization as well. It is the best platform for jobseekers, business owners, and even then for marketers.
Tips for Social media marketing
Today, social media marketing is one of the best marketing places that can boost your product and services because there are millions of users on these networks. These users can be converted to the potential buyers just by implementing effective social media marketing strategies.
- First of all, you have done market research before designing a marketing campaign. For example, if you are going to launch a cloth brand then you have to do search what other brands are doing or how they are using social media for their brand. You should have an idea that what types of products are getting more boost or reach.
- After doing a market research you have to decide the niche and keywords. For example niche for your cloth brand i-e ladies dresses, Gents wears, kids collection, apparels, etc. you can specify your niche according to the product or service that you are offering. Then you have to choose keywords i-e affordable, good quality, warm clothes, summer collection, new arrival, etc.
- The next step is to develop a well-organized strategy for social media marketing.
- Your strategy should have goals/targets.
- Selection of social media networks where you want to boost your products.
- Content creation according to relevant social media networks. For example, for Facebook you need post with proper description and hashtags, for Pinterest you have to design boards with excellent and illustrative images; your pin needs to speak. For Instagram, you need to have creative and catchy images with proper captions and hashtags. In short, you have to create effective content because your content is the first thing that the buyer will see and will get attracted to.
- You have to decide what, where, and when to post the content that you have created.
- You also have to decide on paid reach and organic reach. Both types of reach are important in social media marketing. For paid reach, you have to decide the budget and social media network that suits best for your products or service. If you are planned then you are going to waste your money.
- For organic reach, you have to show your presence on all those social media networks that you are using for your product or service.
- Response to your audience in a professional and humble way.
- Retarget the audience and do A/B testing. This will make your social media marketing campaign more useful and effective.
For social media marketing need to have awareness of social media networks, proper planning, and clear targets then you will have an effective social media marketing campaign.